Custom Search

Fashion Dresses - An Aladdin's Cave Online

Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2011

By Sam Benton


Department stores are always a great place to start for gathering ideas when you're looking for that something special. If the occasion warrants it, then you're likely to be putting in some serious legwork to find just the right look. Your high street can be your best friend or an energy sapping nightmare. Having eventually found the right look, it's then time to move your search up a notch.

Designer clothes can be found in regular department stores, but when you're looking for upmarket fashion dresses then there's only one place to look. The big name boutiques.

If you're lucky enough to have some big names on your high street, then definitely give them a look. Try not to baulk at the price tags though, remember you're only looking.

Having settled on the look and feel of the many beautiful fashion dresses you've sampled, you can do one of two things. Firstly, you can dig deep and hand over your hard earned cash right then and there, or... you can do the very sensible thing and head home. Yes, head home and fire up your PC. Pour or make your favourite drink and settle down for some really rewarding shopping. It's a personal goal of mine to never pay the ticket price I see on the high street. I guarantee that I can get a better deal online and I never stop until I do.

The simple rule of thumb I use is this: If it's for sale on the high street, then it's for sale online, and online the competition easily outstrips the high street.

As a quick example; if twenty retailers sell fashion dresses at one hundred pounds, then online the price will be lower because there are more retailers competing, so the same fashion dresses will sell for a fair amount less than the one hundred pounds on the high street.

I can't tell you how many times I've bought the same thing online that I've checked out on the high street for a whole lot less. Quite what this means for the future of high street retailing, I just don't know, but I do know that I'd rather have the extra money in my pocket that theirs.

Happy Shopping

1 comments:

  1. Webdesign Funda December 27, 2011 at 1:11 AM

    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say.

    My page : custom web design

    low cost web design

    web design company

    freelance web designer

    web design firms

    cheap web design

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Other Information that You Can Find Below: